CE Zoom offers both live/in-person and self-study/on-demand courses. Each course listed on CE Zoom will display which educational type and educational format the course is.
Determining the Educational Type & Format BEFORE registering for a course on CE Zoom
Determining the Educational Type & Format AFTER registering for the course on CE Zoom
Live Streamed Webinar
From the public-facing registration page:
- If a date and time are listed, with webinar as the location, the course is being offered as a live/in-person interactive live-streamed webinar.
- You can also refer to the course details that are displayed in the overview of the public-facing registration page if the event is a single course. (see below if the course is part of a conference)
- If the course is a Conference you will have to scroll down past the conference overview until you see the list of courses being offered. Click the details button for the course of choice to see the Educational Type and Method for that course.
Live In-Person Event
- If a date, time, and location are listed, the course is being as a live/in-person event at a physical address.
- You can also refer to the course details that are displayed in the overview of the public-facing registration page if the event is a single course. (see above if the course is part of a conference)
- If no date, time, or location is listed, but rather Self-Study / On-Demand is displayed the course is being offered as a self-study/on-demand course
Determining the course format AFTER you have registered for a course on CE Zoom
Each course you register for will be listed under one of two sections.
All courses listed under Scheduled Courses are live/in-person courses.
All courses listed under Scheduled Self Study Courses are self-study/on-demand courses.
If the course is no longer displayed on your dashboard (Live courses are only listed for 3 months and self-study courses are only listed until they expire) you can view the course format by clicking on Schedule then View Courses from the navigation menu.
Click View Details for the course of interest
Scroll down to the Course Details and look for the Educational Method
Educational Methods that are live:
- Lecture and Participation