If your course is a live webinar, you can find the webinar joining information by clicking the join button associated with the course of interest. You must be pre-registered for the course on CE Zoom first.
There are multiple different webinar services that companies may use to live stream their event. Below are some of the most popular. No matter which service the offering company is utilizing you will find their unique join link in CE Zoom the same way. (Where do I find the webinar joining link)
Where do I find the joining link?
If your screen is zoomed in you may need to scroll down to Scheduled courses.
CE Zoom will also email out the links 1hour prior to the webinar, but it is always good to make sure you can locate the link from your CE Zoom account in case emails are delayed. Please note some companies do not display the webinar link until closer to the event as they do not want the link shared, especially on paid courses.
How to Join Webinar Jam
- Click the joining link provided by the offering company (Where to find the link)
- Input your first and last name and email associated with your CE Zoom account. If you log into the webinar room with an incomplete name or different name than that on your CE Zoom account, we will be unable to identify you.
- Click the arrow to enter the room and start the braodcast
- Once you have "entered" the room you will still need to push the play button in the middle of the screen to view the webinar.
- If you get disconnected click the red re-connect button.
- If you join prior to the start of the presentation and you have joined webinar jam in the past it will not asked you to enter your name and email, as it will remember you.
- If you join more than 10 min prior to the presentation there will be no start broadcast button until the presenters start the broadcast on their end
- If you joined prior to the start of the presentation you will need to click the arrow to start the broadcast
- If your screen freezes click the red reconnect at the top of the screen
then click the reconnect button
How to Join Zoom
(You must have downloaded the Zoom app first)
In this article, we will discuss how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a landline or mobile phone, and with a H.323 or SIP device.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from our Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
You can also join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.
How to Join a GoToWebinar
- Register. Register for the webinar by clicking on the link in the email invite. ...
- Join. At the time of the webinar, click the join link in the confirmation email or your calendar invite. ...
- Watch. If you arrive before the organizer, you'll see a window confirming that you successfully connected.